Summary: The Web Development Intern will work closely with the Director, LATTE Theater staff and cast on a variety of digital projects. The intern will conceptualize and manage the organization’s website as well as format and design electronic newsletters for members and families.
This position helps to extend the resources in order to better assist and meet the needs of our community and the families that we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of public website.
• Publish approved content on various social media platforms.
• Work closely with the Executive Director, staff, and board
members to develop content for the NFP public website, electronic
newsletters, and social media platforms.
• Publish and distribute electronic newsletters using Constant Contact, start pay platform.
• Limited copywriting and editing of website and newsletter content.
• Proficiency in technical web development tools (WordPress, XHTML, CSS,
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop.
• Proficiency in in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Familiarity with Constant Contact and other platform a plus.
• Knowledge of HTML or other digital coding.
• Impeccable grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
• Effective communicator – both written and oral.
• Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.
• Ability to define and work to deadlines.
• Be self-directed and willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of volunteers, cast,
families, and donors.
• Enthusiasm for the mission of the organization and/or photography ©FeliciaPfluger
• The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to pitch in with an “all hands on deck” attitude, along with
excellent communication skills and the ability to respond with extreme sensitivity to
a variety of phone calls will be required.
• The intern will be an essential member of the LATTE Theater team.
Training & Supervision
• Attend volunteer orientation and training
• Training and supervision conducted by: Executive Director.
• 10-20 hours/week (1-3 days/week) with flexible hours
• Preference will be given to those who can commit to a minimum of 10 weeks of
• Work will be done predominantly through remote reporting with weekly face to face updates.
• Internship position is stipend base, but may be eligible for college credits.
• Build your portfolio of work.
• Flexible scheduling
• Help meet an important social need in an. NFP organization with an huge reach.
Submit resume to: email@example.com